Star Wars Han Solo and Chewbacca

First - Hasbro's Star Wars Silver Anniversary (1977 - 2002) pair of Han Solo and Chewbacca's "Death Star Escape". 1/6 scale clothed figures are more my thing because I really like the details they can achieve of the uniforms or costumes and accessories, as well as weapons. Articulation is also a big PLUS which is totally non-existent with those exorbitantly priced "Nice to look at and hold but once broken, considered sold" statues. 1/4 is just too big and anything smaller than 1/6 loses details. Having said that, once in a while, some figures do get my attention and this is one of those moments. I didn't collect Luke and Leia's "Swing to Freedom" nor Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader's "Final Duel" but this pair I liked instantly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...