Maestro

Bowen really has outdone himself this time – and I don’t even have my PH yet!  But my favorite thing about statues are the little things that tell a story – for instance, the Marvel Milestones Hulk statue has a base that shows off a huge robotic hand – that to me is just bad-ass – I don’t know about you, but my mind begins to swim with scenarios that showcase the Hulk destroying the enormous robot.  This is one of those statues – and mainly because of the base! 
I will get into the statue itself in a minute, but let’s get this out of the way, shall we?  Here is a list of the many relics found on Maestro’s base:
  • Captain America’s Shield (one of the best
  • Spiderman’s Mask
  • Daredevil’s Skull
  • Iron Man’s Helmet
  • Strange’s Eye of Agamotto
  • Wolverine’s Skull
  • Doom’s Mask
  • Thor’s Hammer
  • Black Night’s Ebony Blade
  • Either Ant Man or Wasp’s Skull
  • Gun from the Punisher
  • Hercule’s Mace
  • Deathlock’s Pistol
  • Sabertooth’s Tooth – although, also rumored to be a Jawbone from Predator 2 (from Randy himself)
  • The Ultimate Nullifier
  • Deadpool’s Sword
  • Bullseye’s Dagger
  • Zombie’s Hand
  • Pyro’s Fuel Tank.

!


This statue is out of control!  Rahas also said that noteverything has significance – so don’t go crazy if you can’t figure it out!  But I think a perfect mini-series would be how the Hulk finally went nuts and killed all these heroes and became the Maestro – how come this story has not been done yet?  I’m sure PD has it in the back of his mind somewhere… they could highlight how Rick and Bruce became enemies and I would love to see how the Hulk took down some of the heroes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...